S07E03: Hope of a Better Environment with VIP Guest Mahmuda Mity
Mahmuda Mity has around six-years of working experience in the research sectors of Bangladesh. Currently she is Senior Research Officer in Climate Change and Disaster Management in SAJIDA Foundation. She is also a consultant for the International Centre for Climate Change and Development. She nurtures a keen interest in Climate Change related issues.
Here are some key insights from this week’s show:
– If our vision is not exciting enough, we may quit before the next obstacles.
– Find the answer to why, then it is easier to amplify the journey.
– The environment is something we can’t ignore as we are living with it.
– For one person, it’s not possible to fix everything, but a small step from each of us can start a little change in the world.
– A better world is an inherent responsibility, because you are living in it and it is ours.
– A grassroots level journey only starts when we ask those impacted what they want.
– There isn’t anything that is impossible, always find your way to the solution.
Watch the video version here: https://youtu.be/bD386r79fTM