S06E04: Be Resilient with VIP Guest Susan Lintonsmith
Susan Lintonsmith is a business executive with 30 years of leading change and driving results as CEO at Quiznos and Elements Massage, and in leadership positions at Red Robin, WhiteWave Foods, Coca-Cola, and Pizza Hut.
Susan currently leads the business for AtYourGate, an online food ordering and delivery service for airports, and is a board member for The ONE Group, which operates high end restaurants.
Here are some key insights from this week’s show:
- How to stand out from the first day of your career.
- Build relationships that result in people wanting to work with you.
- How to shift the role of marketing from tactical to strategic.
- Find something simple that can catch fire.
- March ahead when you hear the word “NO”.
Prefer to watch the video? Watch it here: https://youtu.be/aMy7k-Sy7k8