S06E01: Commitment to Create a Better Value with VIP Guest Rob O’Brien
Rob O’Brien along with his two brothers Bill and Paul founded Floyd’s barbershop in 1999. Today there are over 125 barbershops nationwide. The three brothers pioneered the modern-day barbershop focused on expert cuts and an amplified experience. In my personal interactions with Rob, I have been impressed by his vision and how he connects it to making the brand stronger.
Here are some key insights from this week’s show:
- Commitment starts before you take the first step.
- Never worry about not knowing industry norms.
- Creating your brand starts with creating a better customer value.
- In most value brands, customers don’t feel valued.
- Everyday, feel you’re getting started again.
- Do not overreact to mistakes.
- The big secret is management by walking around.
Prefer to watch the video version? Watch it here: https://youtu.be/kOD7_Amk5ag