S05E07: Live Stronger with Active Hope with VIP Guest Randy Ross
Dr. Randy Ross is a compelling communicator, craftsman of culture and bestselling author of multiple books, including his latest one titled “Hope Rises: Make Your Life, Love & Leadership Soar.“
He has worked with brands such as GE Appliances, McDonald’s, Panasonic, Cox Communications, Compass Group, Chick-fil-A, Keller Williams and the Intercontinental Hotel Group. He helps to inspire people to find new passion and purpose in their work, perform better together in teams and have greater influence and impact.
Here are some key insights from this week’s show:
- It is all about your perspective that you have 100% control.
- Creativity is what you get when all other options are taken off the table.
- We were built to be connected in community.
- Lego means “To play together well”. We were all designed to play together well.
- Have the discipline to embrace reality, no matter how difficult it may be.
- Hope is about positivity, responsibility, agility, and reality.
Prefer the video version? Watch it here: https://youtu.be/IDg__-UmLOQ