Season 4 – Episode 01: The Journey of Clean Design: A Healthier Way to Live with VIP guest Robin Wilson
Robin Wilson is an entrepreneur whose passion for hypoallergenic, sustainable and eco-friendly lifestyle options can be traced to her own experience as a child with asthma and allergies. Her companies and brands are committed to a healthier way to live for children and adults alike.
Robin is an author, designer, real estate developer and recognized expert in Clean Design protocol for interior spaces. She is the founder of Robin Wilson Home and chief creative officer of the licensing division of her brands, which have generated over $82 million in licensed brand revenue from textiles and cabinetry since 2010. She was named to Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Female Founders list in 2020.
Wilson is an ambassador to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America and has been a board member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council. Her products are sold at Bed Bath & Beyond, HomeGoods and other retailers.
Listen to this information-packed Secrets to WIN BIG Podcast Radio episode with Robin Wilson about Clean Design and entrepreneurship.
Talking points include:
- How clean design protocol has evolved.
- Why hypoallergenic, sustainable and eco-conscious options are in demand.
- How changing your environment can change your life.
- How entrepreneurs can sell to the masses and live with the classes.
Connect with Robin Wilson
- Websites: robinwilsonhome.com and cleandesignhome.com
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/robinwilsonhome/
- Facebook: facebook.com/robinwilsonhome/
Secrets to Win Big with Arjun Sen brings you leaders from around the world and all walks of life.
Tweet me @ZenMango