Season 1 – Episode 6: Part 1 – The Secret of Doing “It Can’t Be Done” with VIP Guest Prof. Partha Pratim Chakrabarti (PPC)
Subscribe to the Secrets to Win Podcast:
Prof. Partha Pratim Chakrabarti (PPC), currently Professor in the Computer Science & Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, India is a world-renowned academician and a global academic leader. He was the Director of IIT Kharagpur from 2013 to 2019, the role equivalent of a president or Vice Chancellor of any major global university.
Winning Big never comes from being mediocre. PPC shares the path to Win Big starts with “finding what everyone says that cannot be done” as that starts the journey to achieve what others do not even try. PPC has inspiring messages for audience members from all walks of life as he shares gem concepts like “Be fearless in your idea generation”.
His accomplishments include:
- Professor-In-Charge of the State-of-the-Art VLSI design laboratory
- Co-Director of The Strategic General Motors-IIT Kharagpur Collaborative Research Laboratory on Electronics, Controls and Software
- Architect and Overall Coordinator and Chief Researcher of National Initiatives Like:
- The National Digital Library of India
- Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN)
- Scheme for Promotion of Academic & Research Collaboration (SPARC)
- The Digital Earth Initiative that are emerging as game changers in India’s higher education scenario
PPC’s Podcast message is a true must listen.
Secrets to Win Big with Arjun Sen brings you leaders from around the world and all walks of life.